Welcome to my blog!

May you have as much fun as I am!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Play Week 5

This week was a lot of fun! Image generator can do so many different things. I created a puzzle from a favorite photo of mine; turbanized my photo; made a 150 year old photo from one I had taken in 2008; found my 10 celebrity face matchups; and discovered Big Huge Labs from Flickr. The URL address for Turbanizer is: www.turbanizer.com

Library Thing: It's amazing that so many people had cataloged three of my five books. However, I had one Norwegian cookbook that had only 33 other catalogers. The fifth book was so-so.

WebFeat: My hometown in Illinois had 30,000+ hits. And when living there the population was under 10,000 people. The town's claim to fame was being home to the Bettenhausen's. They are a car racing family and owned the Bettenhausen Dodge dealership. Still do. And a race car literally hangs in the front window of the showroom. There was Tony, Gary and more that became famous race car drivers in the 40's and 50's.

No comments: